- Be proud of the Faction, speak highly of it, as well as yourself.
- Be respectful to your fellow Faction members. Not just your Superiors.
- Be courteous and respectful to the Alliances of the Faction.
- Lend a helping hand to your comrades when called upon.
- Always aid others in their attempts at survival.
- Faction members do not make decisions regarding the Faction without consulting the High Command first.
- We stand strong against our foes. The High Command are the only ones able to comfirm if execution is necessary.
- Your fellow Faction members rely on you. We must work together to increase our shared profits and prosperity.
- Never give up the will to survive.
- The Faction, is open to all that seek to better themselves. We do not discriminate against anyone based on; race, affiliation, age, or sex.
When an issue arises between Faction members, it should be taken to one of the members of the High Command. If the issue is not resolved in this fashion, then you may take it before the CEO or CFO for correction.
Should a conflict from another faction arise, it must be brought to the attention of the High Command. We are to remain respectful at all times, even if you do not agree with the views of the other party.
Rules and Protocols for utilizing the Holosite
These Rules of Conduct are guidelines to the user on expected conduct and behavior upon the Rogue Recovery Systems\' Holosite. These guidelines can change at the sole discretion of the faction\'s High Command as necessary to best benefit the Forum community and cultivate an atmosphere appropriate to a gaming forum. Despite our best efforts to detail the different sections with specific examples, there will always be areas that will be ultimately handled on a per incident basis by the High Command. Even when not specified, the High Command has the sole right and final judgment of how to interpret and apply these rules and guidelines to any specific circumstance and situation, including proper punishment or exception.
It violates the Code of Conduct if you (or others using your Account) engage in any of the following behavior:
* Account Handles are required to be your Character Handle. They should follow this example Phoenix Daywalker.
* Post, transmit, promote, or distribute Content that is illegal.
* Harass, threaten, embarrass, or do anything else to another Member or guest that is unwanted. This includes: saying bad things about Members or guests, repeatedly sending them unwanted messages, attacking their race, sexual orientation, religion, heritage, etc. Remember: if you disagree with someone, keep your response targeted at the subject, not the person.
* Transmit or facilitate distribution of Content that is harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, vulgar, sexually explicit, defamatory, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, or in a reasonable person\'s view, objectionable. Hate speech is not tolerated.
* Disrupt the flow of chat in chat rooms with vulgar language, abusiveness, hitting the return key repeatedly or inputting large images so the screen goes by too fast to read, use of excessive shouting [all caps] in an attempt to disturb other users, �spamming� or flooding [posting repetitive text].
* Trolling, which we define as posts or threads, which knowingly lead to overly strong negative and emotional responses for mere shock value, are not allowed on the RS forums. Accounts made with the sole intent to �troll� will be immediately and permanently suspended. Constant personal attacks are also considered trolling.
* Posts deemed inappropriate to a particular forum will be moved to a more appropriate forum or even removed completely depending on the nature of the post. Examples of such posts would be off-topic posts posted in a political forum or a technical help question posted in off-topic. This is done to facilitate proper communication on the forums and allow for the flow of conversation. Posts that have been removed are not to be reposted. Reposting removed posts or making posts questioning said removal, will be cause for account suspension.
* Impersonate another person, indicate falsely that you are an Faction member or attempt to mislead users by indicating that you represent the Faction.
* Attempt to get a password, other account information, or other private information from a Member or any other user on utilizing the site.
* Promote or encourage any illegal activity including hacking, cracking or distribution of counterfeit software.
* Post messages for any purpose other than personal communication, including without limitation advertising or promotional messaging, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or other commercial activities.
* Posting profanity or otherwise objectionable content in your profile is also prohibited. You are responsible to make sure your account information, especially your email address, is up-to-date.
* Registered users are responsible for any actions that take place on their accounts or private messaging systems.
* If you are suspended, it is not proper to get back to the forums on an alternate account. If your account is suspended, and you use an alternate account to post, both accounts will be permanently suspended
The following guidelines will help promote a user-friendly environment:
* Do not post in all capital letters, use excessive punctuation, etc. This practice is used to draw attention to ones post. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask that you refrain from using sensational tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit.
* Do not bump posts. The act of bumping ones post is considered spamming and contributes nothing constructive to the discussion. Your thread will be seen; there is no need to continually bump it to the top of the list.
* Do not hijack topics. Posting comments within a thread which severely disrupts the original conversation is prohibited.
* Do not post about locked or deleted threads. Posts that are moderated have a reason behind the moderation. We lock before we post on a locked thread to stop the violation in question as soon as possible, so if you have yet to see a comment by a member of the High Command on a locked thread, please wait for it and do not post on the subject. If you have questions regarding forum moderation, please use the Private Message system to contact someone on the High Command.
Rules and Protocols for RS IRC Channels
1) Leave IC politics at the door.
2) Treat everyone with respect.
3) Please keep channel discussions PG-13.
4) Do Not Flood.
5) Do not bicker with another Channel Member. If you have a problem with another member, bring it to the Attention of a Moderator.
Rogue Squadron Terms of Agreement
Last updated on: March 03 2017 16:24:43